Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

EasyJet Plus & Hands Free Combined..?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2019, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Apologies if this has been asked - whilst I could find other threads about hands free I couldn’t find an answer to this specifically.

I am about to become something of an easyJet frequent flyer on domestic trips to/from my new home in Scotland, and I am considering investing in an easyJet plus card. I have a mobile phone on three so can make use of the free ‘hands free’ service on UK departures and check my cabin bag.

However, if I have an easyJet plus card I can take a second personal item so won’t be technically hands free. Does anyone have experience of combining these two benefits? Can I check one cabin sized bag with hands free and still have my small personal item? The main benefit being that I don’t have to worry about liquids/sharp objects etc in my checked ‘handsfree’ carry-on.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 3:49 am

Programs: BA Silver
I have done this many times and never has been an issue. Your boarding pass will say SB so they will know you are entitled to small bag regardless of Hands free.
As long as you don't turn up at the gate with the big bag, no problem.
Ldnn1 and alextheengineer like this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

That’s good to know, thanks for the response!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.