Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Is mobile app boarding pass ok for Ukraine International Airlines cheapest ticket?

Is mobile app boarding pass ok for Ukraine International Airlines cheapest ticket?

Old May 1, 19, 2:02 am
Original Poster

I have a few of the cheapest types of tickets with Ukraine International Airlines from some obscure airports in Ukraine (Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Chernivtsi). Are mobile phone app boarding passes ok in these airport or do I need to find myself internet cafes to print out the boarding passes?
Old May 1, 19, 9:14 am

Programs: LH FTL, EB, AB, PS, VV, NH
All domestic airports, save for ODS, accept mobile BPs. In ODS, pax must report to a check-in counter to show online boarding pass and receive BP printed copy.
Old May 1, 19, 3:30 pm

They have the list published here: http<REMOVE THAT>s://www.flyuia.com/ua/en/services/check-in/availability-of-services-uia
Seems like out of your list mobile boarding pass wouldn't work for CWC and VIN
Old May 4, 19, 2:56 pm

Programs: Gold: Flying blue / Silver: Club Accor
Originally Posted by drvb View Post
I have a few of the cheapest types of tickets with Ukraine International Airlines from some obscure airports in Ukraine (Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Chernivtsi). Are mobile phone app boarding passes ok in these airport or do I need to find myself internet cafes to print out the boarding passes?
If you purchase fares which allow you to print your boarding pass at checkin desk , you dont need to worry about it , just do your checkin

these cheap fares probably dont include such possibility then checkin and try to print boarding pass , if not working check the link sent by stfods

Search this Thread
Search Engine: