Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

UIA - Paid $ for 23kg luggage but BP says Checked Baggage: 0

Old Apr 25, 2019, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Purchased a cheap UIA flight directly on their site ODS-KGBP, it was hand luggage only tariff, but paid extra for 23kg luggage (26euros i think) in the booking process.

Come to do online check-in and cant see a mention of this and the PDF boarding pass says Checked Baggage: 0

Is this a known problem?
Old Apr 25, 2019, 7:40 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
It is not a problem at all. The check-in agents will see that you purchased a bag. Just in case take a printout of the confirmation to the airport (but it is rarely needed).
Old Apr 25, 2019, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Okay thanks. I was a little concerned give every 2 in 3 reviews of UIA are regarding baggage extortion. I'll print it just incase as I need to print the boarding pass in order to avoid a 15euro fee (yep that's their policy)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.