Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

EASYJET Connecting with Duty Free Alcohol

Old Apr 15, 2019, 5:16 pm
pxm
Original Poster

Will be flying from MCO to LGW on BA and transferring to an EASYJET LGW-CDG flight. I plan on purchasing duty free alcohol at MCO and having the bags sealed so that they can go through security at LGW. Does anyone know if EASYJET allows sealed duty free items from other airports on their flights and not count them as part of the allowed one piece?
Old Apr 15, 2019, 11:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Unless you have a fare that gives you a second item It will count as your one item of cabin baggage.

Easyjet aren’t like other airlines where you get a carry on bag and a handbag or laptop or duty free.

Cabin bags and hold luggage | easyJet
Old Apr 16, 2019, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
Unless you have a fare that gives you a second item It will count as your one item of cabin baggage.

Easyjet aren’t like other airlines where you get a carry on bag and a handbag or laptop or duty free.

Cabin bags and hold luggage easyJet
They do however allow a "duty free" bag in addition to the allowance you mention. I think the OP is asking will they make an issue of the "duty free" bag not being from the originating airport of the easyJet flight, and I've no idea if they would notice it or take any action. Best to leave space in the regular carry on so it fits in there, just in case they do.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.