Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wrong names order at Wizzair

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Question Wrong names order at Wizzair

Hey so I'm worried if there will be problems with my friends flight or they will deny him at the airport. I have made a reservation with Wizzair and I've put his name in wrong order by mistake (the surname is good) I havent made spell errors it's just that, the order. It should be Pablo Daniel (as in the ID) but I've put Daniel Pablo by mistake. Should he be good to go or I have to change it? The fee it's 45€ and idk what to do
Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by cristhejaeger
Hey so I'm worried if there will be problems with my friends flight or they will deny him at the airport. I have made a reservation with Wizzair and I've put his name in wrong order by mistake (the surname is good) I havent made spell errors it's just that, the order. It should be Pablo Daniel (as in the ID) but I've put Daniel Pablo by mistake. Should he be good to go or I have to change it? The fee it's 45€ and idk what to do
It's probably not going to be an issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.