Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Norwegian Air and Boeing 737 MAX 8 And inflight entertainment

Old Feb 13, 19, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, WN, JB, Hilton Honors, Starwood

Hi,

Has anyone flown the Boeing 737 MAX 8 on Norwegian from the States to Ireland or Scotland? If so was there any type of inflight entertainment? Does the aircraft have any charging portals?

Thank you
Old Feb 13, 19, 3:40 pm

I haven't flown their 737 MAX 8 yet, but I believe (and quick googling proofs my thoughts) that the cabin is pretty similar to what they offer on the older 737-800s: so no individual IFE screens, overhead screens do show some videos (and ads and maybe some useful information about the flight/destination), WiFi and Internet access is offered for free, but may not be always available and may not work for streaming and other high bandwidth applications and the seat pocket should contain the airline magazine - unless somebody has taken it away. There is no power ports of any kind, so if you bring any electronic devices on board remember to charge those in advance or bring a powerbank if you think the battery would run out otherwise.
Old Feb 14, 19, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, WN, JB, Hilton Honors, Starwood
Thank you