Search

WOW Air ticket number?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2019, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG platinum, Hilton diamond, Hyatt platinum, Marriott gold
WOW Air ticket number?

Hi,

I purchased tickets to KEF with WOW Air 2 days ago. I couldn't find the ticket numbers anywhere in the confirmation email nor the online confirmation page. Do they even have one or just the PNR?
Thanks!
Old Jan 10, 2019, 6:19 pm
Suspended

I’d be more worried about the flights actually being operated than worrying about the ticket number.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 1:19 am

I believe they are a ticketless airline
Old Jan 11, 2019, 12:07 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
The PNR should be good enough.

Indigo Partners just injected $75M into WoW. WoW is supposed to continue to pare back flights. We'll have to wait and see if Indigo just sent their $75M to money heaven.
WoW has/will get rid of all of their A330s so no long haul. If a city pair can't be flown by an A320/321, it will likely be cancelled.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 3:35 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
On my booking I had quite a bit of to and fro due to the fact that they cancelled the EDI-KEF sector. I just been through all the myriad emails and PDFs and there were no ticket numbers anywhere, including my boarding passes (you will find details of my trip elsewhere in this forum). From my experience, so long as you got an email from Wow with the subject line starting "Confirmation from WOW air - " followed by the 6 character PNR then you should be fine. There will be a PDF attached to that. They call it the Guest's Confirmation Number whoever there were no numbers in my PNR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.