Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Norwegian Airlines Tried to Change Flight Destination (EC261)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Norwegian Airlines Tried to Change Flight Destination (EC261)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2018, 9:41 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I may be missing something, however Norwegian seems to still operate and sell flights for this route in early February. If it does not on the specific day, perhaps ask them to depart one day earlier. Yes, you'll likely have to pay for one extra hotel night - but that may be not so bad financially (Feb is hardly peak season)..

Additionally it seems that EasyJet officially sells the Norwegian+EasyJet flights via LGW. If these are being sold as a connecting flight, I would assume that the OP would not simply get a separate easyJet booking - but rather the easyJet flight would be added to the existing booking. They can be combined and are sold together.

Last edited by Xandrios; Dec 10, 2018 at 9:51 am
Old Dec 10, 2018, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by Xandrios
I may be missing something, however Norwegian seems to still operate and sell flights for this route in early February. If it does not on the specific day, perhaps ask them to depart one day earlier. Yes, you'll likely have to pay for one extra hotel night - but that may be not so bad financially (Feb is hardly peak season)..
DY's website indicates no flights on the 3rd, 6th, 20th and 27th of February. Presumably, the person is travelling on one of those dates. Do ask for an earlier date if that's an option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.