Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

TAP: *A miles for Hi fly operated flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAP: *A miles for Hi fly operated flights?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2018, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AA EXP; A3 Gold; DL Plat, AZ Freccia Alata; Hertz PC
Question TAP: *A miles for Hi fly operated flights?

Hi all,

I'm looking at flights from TAP (see below) and they show for TP16 REC-LIS "Operated by HiFly Transportes Aereo" – I was wondering if I can get the usual *A miles on this HiFly operated leg...?

Also, am I right that to accrue 100% miles on, say UA MileagePlus, I need to buy the CLASSIC fare with TAP?

Thanks for any thoughts on this!

Regards!

Old Nov 13, 2018, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by alexzl
I was wondering if I can get the usual *A miles on this HiFly operated leg...?
It's a wetlease, so you'll get miles and general *A treatment.

Also, am I right that to accrue 100% miles on, say UA MileagePlus, I need to buy the CLASSIC fare with TAP?
Nobody knows for sure, as it doesn't seem that a fare type is strictly associated to a specific booking class. If miles are super important to you consider booking, checking what fare class you get, and canceling within 24h if you need to buy up.
tmac100 and alexzl like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.