Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

Any experiences of 261 / 2004 compensation against Easyjet ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2018, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver

Daughter was scheduled to fly Gla - Agp on 9 July but flight was delayed by several hours due to a technical issue. (Hydraulic fluid leak) replacement aircraft was eventually despatched from Belfast. Several screen shots taken from the Easyjet app showing delay due a technical fault. Submitted the claim on her behalf via easyjet web site incorporating all the required information. However, standard reply received 2 days later asking for further information as they couldn’t locate the booking (all the required information booking ref, flight number, passenger details etc was previously submitted) This was duly provided by return. I sent a reminder email to Easyjet just over a week ago but, so far, no reply or acknowledgment. Just looking for some direction / advice based on claims experience. It seems to be a clear cut claim but Easyjet not playing ball at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.