Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Icelandair (FI): AVOID the 738M with 12F. No power, no wifi, no AVOD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2022, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100K

I just boarded KEF-BWI after flying BER-KEF. Saga Premium revenue ticket. Both flights were on the ex Royal Air Maroc 738M. Unlike the rest of Icelandair's fleet, these planes do not have WiFi, power, or seat back screens. I think it would be one thing to not have those features on an intra-Europe flight, but to have it on a TATL is completely unacceptable in this day and age. Obviously, FI is running these planes because they're short on aircraft, but there is no reason these should be operated on any flight over 2 hours, let alone 6.

BEWARE AND AVOID. You can identify them by checking the seat map. They have 12 first class seats rather than 16.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 7:02 am

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
Originally Posted by flyingmusicianlax
I just boarded KEF-BWI after flying BER-KEF. Saga Premium revenue ticket. Both flights were on the ex Royal Air Maroc 738M. Unlike the rest of Icelandair's fleet, these planes do not have WiFi, power, or seat back screens. I think it would be one thing to not have those features on an intra-Europe flight, but to have it on a TATL is completely unacceptable in this day and age. Obviously, FI is running these planes because they're short on aircraft, but there is no reason these should be operated on any flight over 2 hours, let alone 6.

BEWARE AND AVOID. You can identify them by checking the seat map. They have 12 first class seats rather than 16.

This is the all-white/no livery plane ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.