FlyBe

Old Apr 13, 18, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

FlyBe

Hello,
I want to buy a ticket on 14th May from Manchester to Paris Charles De Gaulles when I click on the time I want 19:40 it says Air France at bottom left corner so if I buy it will I be travelling by Flybe or Air France... also when I choose option Just Fly can I bring a cabin bag for free or do I have to buy one theres 2 of us travelling so can each of use bring a cabin bag no extra charges...

Thank You..
Old Apr 16, 18, 2:12 pm

Programs: FB Platinum; Priority Club Spire; HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by wojer12 View Post
Hello,
I want to buy a ticket on 14th May from Manchester to Paris Charles De Gaulles when I click on the time I want 19:40 it says Air France at bottom left corner so if I buy it will I be travelling by Flybe or Air France... also when I choose option Just Fly can I bring a cabin bag for free or do I have to buy one theres 2 of us travelling so can each of use bring a cabin bag no extra charges...

Thank You..
Wrong forum; this is Aer Lingus, although maybe FlyBe are using a Stobart plane as a code share.

Last edited by Ardecos; Apr 16, 18 at 2:19 pm Reason: Extra info
Old Apr 22, 18, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by wojer12 View Post
Hello,

Thank You..
The flight is operated by Air France, flight number AF1169. It is a code-share, which means Flybe also market it under flight number BE3133. You'll be flying with Air France.

The "Just Fly" fare includes a cabin bag (one per person), maximum size of 55cm x 35cm x 20cm plus a smaller bag under the seat in front (e.g. laptop or handbag). Total weight of both items cannot exceed 10kg.
Old Apr 27, 18, 5:40 am

AF beat Flymaybe 100% on plane quality. MAN is a truly awful experience in every possible way and flight delays are simply the NORM now.
Old Nov 13, 18, 4:54 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG PLT (LT Gold), TK Gold, M&M S, BA Silver, Hyatt Dia
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46203183

Interesting development
Old Nov 21, 18, 6:06 am

Programs: Aerclub,ba executive, flying blue, miles and more
Have to say my recent online experience with flybe was shocking. Couldn't add a bag to the booking due to some fault on their end and then didn't get the seat I paid for during online checkin. Their overhead bins on the dash 8s are very small. I struggled to get cabin bag on to be honest.
Then at LCY they stated boarding us and left us standing on stairs for 15mins before the plane was actually ready. Went outside only to be told to go back in. Then they tried to put people's hand baggage in the hold (while we were crammed in a staircase. Have to say will be avoiding them in future