Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

where does the easyjet reykjavik dep BFS come in from on Fridays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2018, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, A3

I am flying with easyjet from BFS to KEF on Friday morning at 7am.
Strong winds are due. It's one of the first flights of the day. I wonder where the flight will have come in from the previous evening?

I guess that the weather might change things!
Old Feb 27, 2018, 3:40 pm

Checking the flightaware data for the last two morning flights on this route, it came from LGW and BHX the night before. I am not an easyjet route expert, but I doubt they could get a plane to Belfast by 6am in order to turn it for a 7am departure. That would require a takeoff of at least 5am (for a short 1 hour flight). First flight from Liverpool to BFS leaves at 6:30, LTN 7:05, etc.

So looks like you are in luck, the plane should be in Belfast the night before - but either way Belfast is a big Easyjet city so they should have an extra plane if your filght needs to be operated. Only twice a week flight, so probably more priority than a route to London or another frequently flown to city. But also, KEF isn't that busy of a route during February/early March so they might just delay it as it's not that important and probably a light load.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.