Wiki Posts
Search

wizzair flex

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2017, 6:01 am
Original Poster

wizzair flex

hi all,
I'm trying for the first time the wizzair full package, I just bought a flex ticket for a flight about 3 weeks ahead.
I tried already to anticipate and I see zero fees. The price itself was really good, considering that I got a 32kg bag, seat and priority boarding.

So my question is... for those who fly often the same route, would it just make sense to buy a few of those flex tickets per year, way ahead and then amend the date as best fit?

The saving is huge! anyone tried that?

cheers!
Alex
Old Oct 17, 2017, 7:48 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
You will still have to pay the fare difference in case you change your flight.

So its a decent deal if you fly often, and either move the flights in advance, or buy last minute tickets and then move them as needed, but it's not like you can buy a couple tickets months in advance on the cheap, and then just use them whenever.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 7:51 am

Programs: A3*G
also keep in mind, that even if its flex, it will not be refunded if you cancel, you only get a credit on wizzair, which is valid only for 3 months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.