Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Easyjet First Time Traveller

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2019, 2:08 am

Programs: BA Silver
If you are travelling HBO no need to stop at check in. EZY does nor do visa/document checks like FR. Head straight to the gate.
Ldnn1 likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by lehovec
If you are travelling HBO no need to stop at check in. EZY does nor do visa/document checks like FR. Head straight to the gate.
Great to know. Thank you!

Just to check - this is true even if travelling on a non-UK/EU passport? I thought I read while booking that the doc check requirement was because I held a US passport.

Although now I can't find it anymore on the EZY website so this may just be for my Jet2 flight coming back...
Old Jun 17, 2019, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by gooselee
Great to know. Thank you!

Just to check - this is true even if travelling on a non-UK/EU passport? I thought I read while booking that the doc check requirement was because I held a US passport.

Although now I can't find it anymore on the EZY website so this may just be for my Jet2 flight coming back...
Definitely the case - my wife has a US passport and has flown EZ without the doc check that FR insist on. As a matter of fact we flew GLA-SXF today with EZ and no hassle of that kind
Old Jun 17, 2019, 3:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by farci

Definitely the case - my wife has a US passport and has flown EZ without the doc check that FR insist on. As a matter of fact we flew GLA-SXF today with EZ and no hassle of that kind
Excellent! Thanks for confirming!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.