Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

GUIDE: TAP Premium Lounge at LIS / Lisbon

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 12, 2017, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Palal
Update November 2020: Post-pandemic reopening - trip report after lounge re-opening.

Photo reports:
pnt1
Palal - part 1
Palal - part 2

Showers: Shower and shower kit €15 Member car94102 reports a shower kit and shower are complimentary. (30 Aug 2019)

PLEASE SEE POST #1 for illustrations and information

Print Wikipost

GUIDE: TAP Premium Lounge at LIS / Lisbon

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2017, 11:34 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
I just noticed from Palal's photos that while TAP's new bathroom is blessedly free from the lounge colour scheme, it has captured a likeness of the photographer through one of the mirrors.

Unless, of course, there was someone else taking snaps at the same time ...
Yes I noticed my reflection as well. If you want to meet for a beer/coffee next time you're in town let me know by PM
Old Jul 23, 2017, 8:03 pm

https://thedesignair.net/2017/07/18/...miguel-arruda/
Old Jul 24, 2017, 10:07 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium, TAP Gold
Was in the lounge last week and can I say that while the color of the light gray in that furry material (can't describe it any better than that, unfortunately, due to lack of design vocabulary) is visually appealing, I noticed a LOT of red wine stains, so very good luck to the folks keeping that lounge looking as clean as possible.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 6:57 pm

I have a flight on Tap connecting from Mia to Bcn, I have 4 hours in transit. On Manage my booking I am offered the chance to purchase lounge access for 25 EUROS. Will this be the lounge they give me or is it another one.
Would be grateful if someone knows
Thank you
Old Sep 1, 2017, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by peacefultraveller
I have a flight on Tap connecting from Mia to Bcn, I have 4 hours in transit. On Manage my booking I am offered the chance to purchase lounge access for 25 EUROS. Will this be the lounge they give me or is it another one.
Would be grateful if someone knows
Thank you

Lisbon TAP Premium Lounge Terminal 1
https://www.flytap.com/en-us/at-the-airport/lounges
Old Sep 3, 2017, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Lisbon TAP Premium Lounge Terminal 1
https://www.flytap.com/en-us/at-the-airport/lounges
Thank you, I may purchase it so I can have a shower and relax in transit
Old Sep 3, 2017, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by peacefultraveller
Thank you, I may purchase it so I can have a shower and relax in transit
Make sure to ask which lounge it is before you pay!
Old Sep 3, 2017, 3:26 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Make sure to ask which lounge it is before you pay!
I read OP as asking that question, and it seems both he and I read your answer as telling him it was the new premium lounge. He's looking at adding it through manage my booking, so there's no one to ask.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Adam1222
I read OP as asking that question, and it seems both he and I read your answer as telling him it was the new premium lounge. He's looking at adding it through manage my booking, so there's no one to ask.
OK, so I guess it is the new lounge, I was under the impression he was doing it at the airport.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 8:52 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by pnt1
Was in the lounge last week and can I say that while the color of the light gray in that furry material (can't describe it any better than that, unfortunately, due to lack of design vocabulary) is visually appealing, I noticed a LOT of red wine stains, so very good luck to the folks keeping that lounge looking as clean as possible.
I was there a few days ago and man, there was some poor design with upholstery and carpet. Both are already significantly stained. Bathroom is also all white and looked filthier than it probably otherwise would.

food choices were pretty good- ravioli, chicken stew, sweet potato soups , in addition to mediocre meat pies and openfaced sandwiches. Good wines, yummy custard tarts and chocolate mousse.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 7:16 am

Flying executive back to LUX - this lounge is pretty good. Coffee machines use powdered milk which annoys me, but I want to give props to the quality of the bar tending. A perfectly made g&t including pouring the tonic over the back of a spoon and a single fold of the drink to retain the fizz. Excellent.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 5:53 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AA-PP, AS, DL, HH G, SPG Gold, TA nada
Is there still a smoking room?
Old Oct 30, 2017, 8:51 pm

Programs: TK
Can I use lounge on Inbound to LIS with J-Class ticket with completed itinerary

It will be my first time to LIS and TAP as well. I have a J-Class Inbound to Lisbon and 7 hours layover for my next flight with different airline.(TK)

I dont know If having a J-Class ticket gives the option or not to use lounge after the flight.

So, Can I use the TAP Lounge when I arrive to Lisbon with my completed itinerary J-Class ticket/boarding pass?
Old Oct 30, 2017, 11:27 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dtxdnc
It will be my first time to LIS and TAP as well. I have a J-Class Inbound to Lisbon and 7 hours layover for my next flight with different airline.(TK)

I dont know If having a J-Class ticket gives the option or not to use lounge after the flight.

So, Can I use the TAP Lounge when I arrive to Lisbon with my completed itinerary J-Class ticket/boarding pass?
If your TK itinerary is in Y and you have no status, then no.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 1:32 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
deleted

Last edited by 1flyer; Dec 11, 2018 at 1:52 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.