Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

[Ryanair passenger], too dumb to read, causes airport worker to cry

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2017, 7:01 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Lowest level possible

Sad excuse for a man, too dumb to read, reduces airport worker to tears

A vile Ryanair customer filmed the disgraceful moment he harassed and bullied a staff member with a barrage of abuse that reduced her to tears.

The worker at the Brussels Airport in Belgium got so upset that she needed to be consoled by other passengers while the bully callously accuses her of having an “emotional breakdown” during the five-minute ordeal.

The customer can be heard abusing the worker as he debates whether he should have to pay 50 euros (about $56) for a flight he was checked in on with the airline because he failed to print out his boarding pass.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/08/human-t...rker-to-tears/
[Thread title modified because the article title was too long]
Old Jun 10, 2017, 7:34 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
The guy in the video sounds American.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 7:53 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Palal
The guy in the video sounds American.
While I believe you're correct, it's irrelevant what nationality any given despicable human being holds--just as I don't hold the whole of the Republic of Ireland responsible for Ryanair's policies.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 6:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Lowest level possible
Originally Posted by Grog
While I believe you're correct, it's irrelevant what nationality any given despicable human being holds--just as I don't hold the whole of the Republic of Ireland responsible for Ryanair's policies.
If he is an American, it increases the odds that he is not a frequent traveler on Ryanair. It may be the first time he travels with them and he was therefore not aware of their policies and fees.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 5:23 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by DoTheBartMan
If he is an American, it increases the odds that he is not a frequent traveler on Ryanair. It may be the first time he travels with them and he was therefore not aware of their policies and fees.
I understand your point, but in the video he says he lives in Europe. And this was at least his second Ryanair flight. I'm personally not willing to give him a pass for not reading the website he booked from, regardless of his nationality.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.