Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Icelandair: the lone center seat in Saga Class 767s

Old May 29, 17, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Gold, QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold

I have several flights coming up with Icelandair. The Saga Class configuration is 2-1-2 in the 767s. I notice that all the lone center seats show empty on all my segments while other seats are filling up. Is there something wrong with the lone center seat that i am not aware of ???
Old May 31, 17, 3:51 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Braniff View Post
I have several flights coming up with Icelandair. The Saga Class configuration is 2-1-2 in the 767s. I notice that all the lone center seats show empty on all my segments while other seats are filling up. Is there something wrong with the lone center seat that i am not aware of ???
I imagine there are a lot of couples travelling...For a single traveller that doesn't care to look out of the window, the centre seat is fine.
Old Jun 2, 17, 5:12 pm
BJM

Programs: UA
I have not flown Saga, but i have flown the single center on a 767 about 10 years ago on Continental. You have an aisle on each side of you (obviously). The result is potentially being bumped from both sides. Most noticeable during boarding and meal service. At least that was my experience.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: