Norwegian Pricing Help

Old Mar 2, 2016, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Norwegian Pricing Help

To all the Norweigan Air Experts out there..

Long story but a quick question: LAX-CPH on Norweigan Nonstop, June 13th. It is currelntly pricing at $497 One Way with no seat/bag/meal. Its been this price for the past 2 or so weeks.

Will expect the price to go down a bit? and if so, by how much?

Yes I can find great value on other carriers! However, my Son and his friends got me in this pickle and I have to get him on Flt 7092 that day.. and One way only..

Thanks in advance and Safe Travels
Old Mar 2, 2016, 9:33 pm
te1

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
To all the Norweigan Air Experts out there..
Will expect the price to go down a bit? and if so, by how much?
I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I don't know why you would expect the price to go down. As more seats are sold it will probably go up.

Have you looked at their Norwegian language website? We recently booked OAK-ARN for July and paid ~$250 less per person by booking on the Norwegian site ($850 instead of $1100 on the US site) for the exact same flights.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by te1
I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I don't know why you would expect the price to go down. As more seats are sold it will probably go up.

Have you looked at their Norwegian language website? We recently booked OAK-ARN for July and paid ~$250 less per person by booking on the Norwegian site ($850 instead of $1100 on the US site) for the exact same flights.
te1 Welcome to FT and your a 1 Post Wonder. Would have never thought.. $497 on US site. $377 on .no with NOK. My son is a happy camper. Thank you, you are my expert.

Thanks and Safe Travels
Old Mar 3, 2016, 11:11 pm
te1

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
te1 Welcome to FT and your a 1 Post Wonder. Would have never thought.. $497 on US site. $377 on .no with NOK. My son is a happy camper. Thank you, you are my expert.

Thanks and Safe Travels
Sweet!! I'm glad you were able to save some $$$
Old Mar 28, 2016, 12:08 am

But to add a comment about the OP's question. I've found that the prices don't go down on Norwegian if you are just a few months out and only go up as capacity builds.
I have noticed that if you are in say Dec and looking for June that the price can go down in January/Feb and stay low. So pricing starts a bit higher if it's a long way out.
And as you learned paying in NOK is the best deal. Euro second and dollars the worst.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.