Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Flybe Dash 8 - luggage for over head bins

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2015, 6:07 am
Suspended
Original Poster

90min delay for my 50min regional flight so figured I'd do some related research!

Traveling a lot on these regional flights around the UK on the Dash 8. My usual cases don't do well with the very limited overhead bins. And I'd rather not keep forcing the bag under the seat in front.

Any recommendations for a decent roller that fits in the over heard bins? My TravelPro crew 8 didn't stand a chance so trying my Tumi non-roller today as it has more flex.

Not looking for style or quality at this stage. Just something that fits without issue but keen it makes the most of the space available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.