Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

How / where to sell transferable ticket on Norwegian

Old Oct 31, 14, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLAT

I have to cancel a 5 day trip to Sweden (JFK-ARN in early Nov 787 non-stops) and I called Norwegian's customer service line. They said I can change the name on the ticket for $60. Does anyone know of a good way to sell this ticket? Wondering if sites like Jumpflight are any good or better than CraigList...or if anyone has a better way to do this. The ticket is non-refundable and no credit for a future flight. Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 8, 17, 10:19 am

Programs: AA-1MM, AS, US, BA, UA, AGR-Select
Did you ever get a reply? Norwegian is refusing to refund two tickets of family members when one of the passengers was diagnosed with cancer and is having a bone marrow transplant and therefore cannot fly per doctors orders. Does anyone have advice for how to get DY to refund the tickets or for where I can resell them? Thanks.
Old Aug 8, 17, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by bennytma View Post
Did you ever get a reply? Norwegian is refusing to refund two tickets of family members when one of the passengers was diagnosed with cancer and is having a bone marrow transplant and therefore cannot fly per doctors orders. Does anyone have advice for how to get DY to refund the tickets or for where I can resell them? Thanks.
If the ticket doesn't allow refunds, you can't "get" DY to refund you, some airlines allow refunds in such cases and some doesn't, this is where a travel insurance comes in handy. (which is also offered as part of the booking process in Norwegian website and called "Cancellation protection")

Search this Thread
Search Engine: