Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

Ryanair Planning to Introduce "Business Class"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ryanair Planning to Introduce "Business Class"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2014, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by shuly
Flexibility has a cost. If they allow changes up to 40 minutes before the flight, more seats will go empty. Of course, airlines business models are extremely complicated, this is just one factor.

Shuly

Do you think they will 'upgrade' people to business class to fill the seats... hahaha.
Old Aug 28, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by shuly
Flexibility has a cost. .

Shuly
And cost should always mirror value.

Here I don't find the value in "non-refundable, same-day changes" since it does not add any value in places I might choose Ryanair - there is only 1 flight per day, and no refund if cancelled.
I wonder how many airports they do have several daily flights to one same destination?
Old Apr 13, 2015, 6:28 pm

Sorry to revise an old thread, but I'm considering flying FR from DUB to one of the Baltic countries in June mainly due to non-stop service. Anyway, I'm trying to understand if there is a difference between the business plus fare and the business plus bundle. Some routes list only the regular fare and the business plus fare box is blank. Checking the FR web site does not have a way to email FR directly and ask these questions. Thanks in advance for any info.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 2:44 am

Programs: FB Plat, BA Bronze, Hotels.com
Originally Posted by headinclouds
Sorry to revise an old thread, but I'm considering flying FR from DUB to one of the Baltic countries in June mainly due to non-stop service. Anyway, I'm trying to understand if there is a difference between the business plus fare and the business plus bundle. Some routes list only the regular fare and the business plus fare box is blank. Checking the FR web site does not have a way to email FR directly and ask these questions. Thanks in advance for any info.
Ryanair have a live chat facility now
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:53 am

Anyone have experience using same day destination change like within Italy? Will they confirm your return ticket when you take the outbound? Some very cheap intra Italy "business" fares would be nice to change it to anywhere in the country. Can you also change both departure and arrival airports and get confirmed on those returns?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.