Wiki Posts
Search

FlyBe Seat allocation

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:42 am
Original Poster

FlyBe Seat allocation

Hi
Please can I pick someone's brains. When I check-in online for my Flybe flight to Bordeaux will I be allocated my seats then, even if I don't pay for designated seats? As in, will we find out straight away if we have been seated together? Im travelling with 14yr and 16 yr old daughters. I was going to check-in as soon possible, I think it's 36hrs before the flight.
Im not a frequent flyer so a little green about these things!!
Many thanks for any help.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 1:03 pm

Hello Lakes000 and welcome to FT!

I am not familiar with FlyBE's online check-in system (only flew with them as a wetlease from Brussels Airlines) but I guess that if all passengers are on the same reservation you will be able to check them all in online at the same time. Just login FlyBE's website with the reservation number and your name and you will be able to select seats for all three.
You will probably fly a Q400 (BHX-BOD?) so the seating is 2-2. There's no way to win this travelling in 3, so just pick a back row and hope that nobody will preselect the 4th seat in your row!

Agents at the airport will also help you to travel all together, if you can't figure it out online.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by Lakes000
Hi
When I check-in online for my Flybe flight to Bordeaux will I be allocated my seats then, even if I don't pay for designated seats?
Yes
As in, will we find out straight away if we have been seated together?
Yes

Im travelling with 14yr and 16 yr old daughters. I was going to check-in as soon possible, I think it's 36hrs before the flight.
correct

Im not a frequent flyer so a little green about these things!!
Many thanks for any help.
If you are all on the same reservation the system will /should allocate seats next to each other.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.