Wiki Posts
Search

No more Baltic Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2014, 4:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Most of them...
No more Baltic Miles?

Just got an e-mail from the bank which issued a co-branded Baltic Miles card that as of 12 March (sic!), Baltic Miles has turned into PINS - an almost-identical point- ("pin-") gathering scheme.

I never fly BT any more so no idea of how this will affect mile - or pin? - earning there. I haven't decided yet if I want to stay in the new scheme.

Somehow this retroactive change, plus typical-of-airBaltic blocking of all ways of contacting except for a premium telephone line smells unpleasant. Perhaps time to stop have anything to do with them.
Old Mar 14, 2014, 1:24 pm

PINS reply

Dear Toli,

Thank you for your interest.

BalticMiles jointly with many existing loyalty programs and partners is unveiling a new and innovative global loyalty program - PINS.

Loyalty program PINS is targeted not only for airBaltic frequent flyers, but also for everyday shoppers and travelers all around the world. We are offering a wide range of retailers, online shops, hotel and car rental chains (over 250 partners worldwide) where you are able to collect PINS and redeem them for a wide range products and experiences via PINS online reward shop (rewards.pinsforme.com). There you will find new products for everyday life from familiar brands. All this products can even be delivered directly to your home all around the world.

From 12 March we are also introducing friends and family accounts where you can collect PINS together with our program members in order to be able to get your desired rewards faster.

I will gladly assist you in case you have any questions about PINS.

Best regards,

Aleksandrs from PINS team
pinsforme.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.