Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

EWR-KEF-EWR What FF best to earn miles FI or AY?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2013, 12:43 am
Original Poster

So i'm flying mid Nov 2013 EWR-KEF-EWR on Icelandair and this is a once in a life time trip for me, so as a FF of AA, US and UA among others, what miles should I earn on my EWR-KEF-EWR, Finnair or IcelandAir? can I purchase stuff with my earned Finnair or Iceland Air miles? can I use or merge FinnAir miles on AA \ oneworld flights?.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ual902
...what miles should I earn on my EWR-KEF-EWR, Finnair or IcelandAir?...
You can credit to AY and redeem on any OneWorld airlines. However, you won't be able to redeem for anything with just one round trip especially since many discount economy fares earn only 50%.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 3:29 pm

You are lucky. Look at this AY+ double miles offer. As a Finnair Plus member you can earn double Finnair Plus award points on all Icelandair flights between 15 October and 15 December 2013. To receive double points, you must register by 15 November 2013.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nordic
You are lucky. Look at this AY+ double miles offer. As a Finnair Plus member you can earn double Finnair Plus award points on all Icelandair flights between 15 October and 15 December 2013. To receive double points, you must register by 15 November 2013.
THANK YOU for the tip ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.