Norwegian Seat Plan /Chart

Old Jun 18, 2013, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
Exclamation Norwegian Seat Plan /Chart

Ive done a massive search for DY seat map via FT and the internet. Only place i have found was on DY's site. Im curious about their 737-800 exit rows.. 14 and 15.. I assume the row 14 does not recline but row 15 does? Is this correct .
Thanks for the help
Old Jun 18, 2013, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
It's against the law to install seats that can recline into a row that serves as an exit. When the exit is in rows 14 & 15, you may safely assume that (regardless of whether any of the seats on board can be reclined or not) the seats in rows 13 & 14 can not be reclined.
Old Oct 19, 2013, 4:52 am

Did you already travel with Norwegian?
Are the exit rows the better choice or row 1?
Thanks
Old Oct 19, 2013, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
Norwegian Seat Plan /Chart

Row 1 and the exit rows have different feelings. I like both. Row 1 more leg and no one in front of U and U get off the plane first but the exit rows have lots more leg room and U don't feel cramped.. It all depends on you likes and dislikes. Personally , I like the exit rows . I'm typically "not in a hurry" kind if guy..
Old Mar 14, 2018, 9:49 am

Programs: Chase, United
This is helpful. When seated exit rows can you place items under seat in front, on Norwegian 737?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.