Search

Opinions on Wow air?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2012, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus
Opinions on Wow air?

Hi all,

Anyone here ever flown with Wow air out of Iceland and want to share their opinion? Reason I'm asking is that I'm considering taking them from KEF-CPH and they are the cheapest option. I have previously had some bad experiences with Iceland Express so that is out of the question.

Thanks!
Old Jul 25, 2012, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
"Ever" makes it sound like they've been around far longer than they actually have been - they commenced operations only last month.

if you fly them, do come back and let us know your thoughts.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 1:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus
I guess my wording was not ideal there... I know that they are quite new, however as you can guess English is not my first language Still deciding between them and IcelandAir (at more than twice the cost). If I decide on Wow Air I will report back here!
Old Aug 2, 2012, 11:54 am

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
WOW is owned by Iceland's richest person - yes, he even survived the banking meltdown in shape. So, I think they're financially very viable but they've had to reduce their schedule drastically as they over-estimated their market share - everywhere ! So not sure what the future holds with such an apparently inept management team.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.