Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Danube Wings Cancelled Flight - How to get refund/compensation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2012, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

Hello,

My wife and I were booked on a Danube wings flight from Bratislava to Venice at the beginning of April, which was cancelled for "Commercial Reasons." When we arrived at the airport for our flight, the representative gave us a form with our information and an email to get a refund, as well as the EU mandated compensation. However, I haven't heard back from them and it's been ~1 month.

I had to pay for alternative transportation at significant extra cost (because it was last minute) so I'd very much like to get the refund and the EU mandated compensation.

Does anyone have any thoughts of who I could contact at Danube to make this happen?

Thanks very much.
Old May 29, 2012, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Thought I'd follow up here that Danube Wings did come through with the EU compensation. They said their refunds department was slow, but we did eventually get the money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.