Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

CSA News: bonus flights from 5k, new business class on A319

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2011, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines

Just got an email from CSA, showing new business class seats for longer flights on A319:

and then they also mentioned that from 15th Feb to 28th Feb they have a campaign for bonus tickets, starting at 5000 miles for round-trip.

Like usual, the email is late, but perhaps someone can use of the offer. Also The A319 C seems even like OK for their new PRG-ALA-HAN connection. Some lucky can also sample on selected DUS,PRG,OTP,SFO and ARN flights.
Old Feb 25, 2011, 10:43 pm

Programs: QR Gold
Check also the conditions,

* Discounted bonus tickets can only be issued for flights between Prague and one of the selected destinations or between selected destinations. Bonus ticket issuance is subject to seat availability on the given flight.

Conditions for the issuance of discounted bonus tickets:

The promo only applies for selected destinations throughout the term of the promo
A rbonus ticket may only be booked and issued in the month in which the promo applies
A bonus ticket must be flown in the month in which the promo applies
Applies only to flights operated by Czech Airlines
Applies only to Economy Class
Applies only to return bonus tickets
Once issued, a bonus ticket cannot be refunded
Once issued, a bonus ticket cannot be changed
Discounted bonus tickets are not eligible for upgrades to Business Class, not even with a supplementary payment
All other rules for the issuance and use of OK Plus Programme bonus tickets apply

Old Nov 20, 2011, 12:51 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
I just had a chance to fly on one of these 319's. It was OK-PET, serving PRG-AUH on Nov. 20, 2011.
I was very surprised when I got onboard. I am used to the standard 319's, like the one that took me to PRG from TLV that very same morning.
This one was nothing like it - at least not up front.
There were 3 rows of business on the A(B)C side and 4 rows on the D(E)F side. The pitch was excellent - especially in row 2 AC - there was no way you could reach the bulkhead, even when fully stretched.

The seats were manually controlled and far from full recline, but were a significant improvement over the glorified coach seats turned to business class seat product that I'm used to.

Apparently, there are 4 planes with this kind of business class cabin.

I hope to get these planes lots more in the future (very unlikely, since my usual route is TLV-PRG)
Old Nov 24, 2011, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Fims
Just got an email from CSA, showing new business class seats for longer flights on A319:

and then they also mentioned that from 15th Feb to 28th Feb they have a campaign for bonus tickets, starting at 5000 miles for round-trip.

Like usual, the email is late, but perhaps someone can use of the offer. Also The A319 C seems even like OK for their new PRG-ALA-HAN connection. Some lucky can also sample on selected DUS,PRG,OTP,SFO and ARN flights.
The new A319 J seats look very similar to the IB A319 J seats on select medium-haul routes.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 3:17 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Fims
Also The A319 C seems even like OK for their new PRG-ALA-HAN connection.
What???

PRG-HAN on A319. I hope it is a joke...
Old Mar 26, 2012, 9:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA ExecPlat, TK Elite
With many of us having scored the mistake fare ex BKK, can anyone tell more about these seats? What is the service and seat like, in particular AUH-PRG vice versa, in business class? Also what are the best seats in the C cabin?
Any trip reports of these seats and/or this route?

Cheers...
Old Mar 26, 2012, 3:57 pm

Programs: CSA OK+ Gold, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Accor Club Platinum
Originally Posted by TPJ
What???

PRG-HAN on A319. I hope it is a joke...
You can get to ALA with CSA - but I would assume that ALA-HAN is then through Skyteam partners KE or CZ (often confused with OK). Most flights to HAN from PRG are via FRA and then with Skyteam partner VN to HAN, or via AMS or CDG, or through SVO with SU. As Czech Republic (surprisingly, at least for me initially) has a sizable Vietnamese community these are fairly busy routes.

But with an A319 - I doubt it.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:37 pm

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by Kvet01
You can get to ALA with CSA - but I would assume that ALA-HAN is then through Skyteam partners KE or CZ (often confused with OK). Most flights to HAN from PRG are via FRA and then with Skyteam partner VN to HAN, or via AMS or CDG, or through SVO with SU. As Czech Republic (surprisingly, at least for me initially) has a sizable Vietnamese community these are fairly busy routes.

But with an A319 - I doubt it.
CSA did actually fly PRG-ALA-HAN, the route was introduced a year ago. Luckily it has since been discontinued.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo....main/5050292/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.