Wiki Posts
Search

InAer (Algeciras/Malaga to Ceuta)

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2011, 12:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver, OW Ruby
InAer (Algeciras/Malaga to Ceuta)

Does anyone know how many seats are on the helicopters that InAer uses for the route? Also, does anyone know what the baggage allowance is, if we have to go through security, and any other usefull info?
Old May 13, 2011, 9:51 am

Programs: IB Platino (OW Emerald), AZ Freccia Alata (ST Elite Plus), Priority Club Gold, Sol Melia Gold
I think they're 15-seaters. Regarding baggage, I can't remember the weight limit but I made it with a 20'' spinner fully loaded, and YES there's a security check although nothing to do with the TSA. Algeciras is a 10m ride and Malaga 30m.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is this far superior to taking the ferry to Ceuta? Not sure how much more expensive or easy logistically it is though. Would love to do it if anyone has any recent experiences.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 5:20 pm

Programs: QF WP
Sorry to revive an old thread, anyone have any insight into who is operating helicopters to Ceuta these days?
InAer’s website returns a 404 error and Helity has no availability on any date that I can see

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.