Minimum Connection Time at TXL

Old Nov 26, 11, 8:02 am

Seems like Air Berlin is quite a reliable airline, but still.. I'm very concerned that I won't be able to catch my connecting flight with only 30 minutes between the flights!

I'm a non-EU passport holder who will be flying from Munich to Milan in Dec. I'll be flying from Munich to Vienna, then Vienna to Milan with 30 mins time in between. The customer rep told me that it'll be ok cos the airport at Vienna is very small.. just wondering if anyone had the same experience before? Am I really going to be ok? cos 30 minutes is too little!
Old Nov 27, 11, 1:49 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by amyola View Post

I'm a non-EU passport holder who will be flying from Munich to Milan in Dec. I'll be flying from Munich to Vienna, then Vienna to Milan with 30 mins time in between. The customer rep told me that it'll be ok cos the airport at Vienna is very small.. just wondering if anyone had the same experience before? Am I really going to be ok? cos 30 minutes is too little!
Welcome to FT amyola

It's all in the Schengen zone, so EU or non EU passport doesn't matter.
Old Nov 27, 11, 6:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP; A3 Gold; Marriott LPP Ambassador; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
35 minutes connection

Flying DME-TXL-MUC with 35 minutes connection, obviously need to clear passport control in TXL, is it enouth time? Really worried about it, all on Air Berlin, US citizens
Old Nov 29, 11, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, AZ, BA, KL
No need to worry. If it's all on one ticket, and if Air Berlin are late on the DME-TXL sector, they'll just put you on the next TXL-MUC flight.