Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flybe Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2011, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards-Platinum, BAEC-Blue, Hilton Hhonors-Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, MR, SPG
Flybe Lounge Access

What are the options for getting access to the Flybe Lounges-from what I can interpret from website etc it's only available if travelling in Flybe Economy Plus or if you have at least 35 points on a rewards 4 all FF account-are there any other ways-can guests be signed in or do they accept other FF cards-BA perhaps as they have codeshare agreements.

I have to say 35 points is a lot of flights at 1 point per flight just to get into the lounges.
Old May 6, 2011, 9:29 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat Amb, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold, BA Gold, easyJet Flight Club, Global Entry
Originally Posted by premier01
What are the options for getting access to the Flybe Lounges-from what I can interpret from website etc it's only available if travelling in Flybe Economy Plus or if you have at least 35 points on a rewards 4 all FF account-are there any other ways-can guests be signed in or do they accept other FF cards-BA perhaps as they have codeshare agreements.

I have to say 35 points is a lot of flights at 1 point per flight just to get into the lounges.
I have the flybe card and noticed in BHD the other day that they also take Priority Pass - maybe to top up revenues!

35 points is only 18 return trips in a year - I need a lot more than that to get BA Silver. If you travel on Economy Plus you get 2 points per sector so half the time to get a Premier Card.

They don't allow their Premier Card holders to bring any guests in. This is Flybe (the low cost, high cost, something in the middle airline). After 100's of flights with them I'm still not sure what product they're peddling.
Old May 7, 2011, 1:58 am

Originally Posted by neilyork
I have the flybe card and noticed in BHD the other day that they also take Priority Pass - maybe to top up revenues! .
Some FlyBe lounges take Priority Pass, some don't. I regularly use two airports with FlyBe lounges (GCI and SOU). I can get into the lounge at GCI using my Priority Pass but not the one at SOU.
Old May 10, 2011, 3:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
The flybe lounge at BHD also takes buy-ins; not sure whether it is allowed on the door but I have seen it listed at loungepass.com.

When I'm flying from BHD I never seem to make it to the BE lounge to pay for entry; I always find myself turning right a little beforehand. Can't think why

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.