Ace Car Rental

Old Aug 5, 2005, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Ace Car Rental

Anyone here heard of Ace Car Rental? I am traveling to Chicago in 2 weeks and they seem to have the best rates. Are they any good or are they... Pay Less Get Even Lesser ... type company.

Also anyone have any promo codes for them?

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 9, 2005, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by miles_kay
Anyone here heard of Ace Car Rental? I am traveling to Chicago in 2 weeks and they seem to have the best rates. Are they any good or are they... Pay Less Get Even Lesser ... type company.

Also anyone have any promo codes for them?

Thanks in advance.
Used them once, LAX I think. Waited quite a while for the bus, an hour at the counter, a while for the (dirty) car to be ready, and had to wait inside again to return. I do remember it being over $100 less than the next closest competitor. Be forwarned! If you do use them, post your experience - and you might consider having a back-up reservation with another company.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.