Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enterprise return at JFK

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2015, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Enterprise return at JFK

Hi - I'm planning to take a one way rental from Enterprise and return the car at JFK airport. I found the following address -
Building 69 Federal Circle, Jamaica, NY 11430
Looks like this one closes everyday at midnight and reopens at 6:00AM. My question is - How easy/difficult would it be to reach terminal 4 from this location with 2 big check in bags? Does Enterprise have any shuttle service from the location to the terminals? If yes, then would they drop me off at 11:30 PM which is just 30 mins before they close?

Does anyone have any personal experiences?
Old Feb 17, 2015, 12:05 am

Programs: Double Unobtainium, Grace L. Ferguson Airline & Storm Door Co.
I haven't returned a car there, but Federal Circle is an AirTrain stop, and you can get on a train which will take you to any terminal.

If Enterprise is more than a short walk away from the train stop, they most likely have a shuttle bus. It couldn't hurt to call the location itself: +1-718-553-7013. Recent Yelp reviews imply that they run a frequent shuttle bus to the AirTrain.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 9:56 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
The Enterprise location at JFK is a little weird. It's at Federal Circle but unlike the other companies it does not directly abut the Airtrain station. You'll have to walk about 1000 feet or so to get to the Airtrian. I'm not sure what the walk is like but you may be in the road for part of it. Sorry I can't be more helpful, this is just what I observed from the Airtrain earlier this month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.