Europcar

Old Feb 7, 15, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

Europcar

I've never rented with Europcar before. What are there policies regarding late return (e.g. 30 minutes no charge) and early pickup (e.g. free adjustment of return time)?

Also, how do their cars compare to those of Sixt? Are they loaded or just base models? And has anyone had experience with Europcar Austria?
Old Feb 10, 15, 5:15 am

Programs: LH M/M now,BA Silver,SPG PLAT, Sixt Plat/Europcar Elite VIP
German & Austrian service at europcar are generally quite good vs rest of Europe!
Early pick up will reflect on your contract and will be determined by that time upon return.
You have generally an hour of late return leniency, but I think they reduced it recently to 30mins, but if you smile, I am sure they will accommodate!!
Sixt has generally better cars, more expensive and as standard, decent options available than europcar (more standard models!).
You will automatically get winter tyres on your contract as standard, where as Sixt may be included in the price ( better check!)...
Old Feb 15, 15, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by zerbib View Post
German & Austrian service at europcar are generally quite good vs rest of Europe!
Early pick up will reflect on your contract and will be determined by that time upon return.
You have generally an hour of late return leniency, but I think they reduced it recently to 30mins, but if you smile, I am sure they will accommodate!!
Sixt has generally better cars, more expensive and as standard, decent options available than europcar (more standard models!).
You will automatically get winter tyres on your contract as standard, where as Sixt may be included in the price ( better check!)...
That's just the info I was looking for as well!
If I may - do you know of any promo/discount codes that can be used for a 3 day weekend booking out of BRU?
Thx

Search this Thread