Wiki Posts
Search

early return for enterprise rental car

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2014, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA, FRONTIER , SW--A LISTED
early return for enterprise rental car

Hi I am going on a 3 week trip renting a car from BWI airport.. The rate is exactly 3 weeks long...

Say I cut my trip short to 2 weeks... is there a penalty for an early return with enterprise or do I get to pay what I use. Pay 2 weeks out of the 3 that was the same rate as the reservation.

This is renting and returning to the same place...

Seth
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:44 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
In my experience, I book what I need (say 2 weeks).
If I need to extend my rental, I just call the branch and tell them I want to extend. No issues since I rent from my neighborhood Enterprise. The extension rate is the same as my booking rate.

Can't say much about returning early or if they are any penalties involved.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 3:27 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by setheriah
Hi I am going on a 3 week trip renting a car from BWI airport.. The rate is exactly 3 weeks long...

Say I cut my trip short to 2 weeks... is there a penalty for an early return with enterprise or do I get to pay what I use. Pay 2 weeks out of the 3 that was the same rate as the reservation.

This is renting and returning to the same place...

Seth
It depends on the rate that you were quoted and the minimum and maximum rental periods for that rate. Those should be specified when you make your reservation.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 11:06 pm

Seth, I am in the same situation now. Plan keeps changing. Have you got the answer of your question?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.