Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Autoslash works!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2014, 9:41 pm
Original Poster

Autoslash works!

Ok, so since Adam & Eve, I've been seeing this thread, "Is Autoslash Still Alive", etc, etc, and since I take exception to the inference of the headline, figured I'd give those guys a fresh start, and start a new thread, perhaps dedicated to it...

Taking the attitude, "I have nothing to lose", I find more often than not, I get one of their emails out of the blue, that offers me my current rental, albeit at a lower price.

What's not to luv about that?

My only problem I have, is that if I book, say Hertz using my gold status, and Autoslash finds me a lower rate and rebooks my Hertz reservation, it's not rebooked under my gold status but as a standard reservation. So either I have to manually call to have it transferred to my gold account, or usually the Hertz folks when I show up will do it; that's my only "complaint" about their service.

Otherwise, after I go through my gymnastics of trying to get the lowest rate, I figure I'll send them my reservation to see if they can beat it, and frequently they can. What's not to luv
Old Sep 2, 2014, 2:12 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
That it does, I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Over the last two years I'd say I've saved several hundred dollars for a total of less than a half hour of my time entering information into their website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.