Alamo Premium Rentals at MSY

Old Aug 25, 14, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Alamo Premium Rentals at MSY

Anyone have any input on what the choices would be?

I have a reservation for a premium car and from what I've read, Alamo and National have the same fleet.

All the info I can find on MSY is all National Emerald related - I'm not an Emerald Member. Speaking of Emerald, are these EA and ES cars typically different from the cars available to us mere mortals? Should I expect the choices to be similar to what I've read from those individuals reporting what the Emerald aisles have?
Old Aug 25, 14, 1:05 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA AG, WN A, MR Life PL, HH DI, Avis P+, 7*
Originally Posted by LundyMarineServices View Post
Anyone have any input on what the choices would be?

I have a reservation for a premium car and from what I've read, Alamo and National have the same fleet.

All the info I can find on MSY is all National Emerald related - I'm not an Emerald Member. Speaking of Emerald, are these EA and ES cars typically different from the cars available to us mere mortals? Should I expect the choices to be similar to what I've read from those individuals reporting what the Emerald aisles have?
I did a lot of business with EAN at MSY, and they were great. Their Premium stock is usually only one or two cars though. Talk to the MOD, they're very service oriented there.

Search this Thread