Wiki Posts
Search

Luxury (LCAR) at Enterprise LAX

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2014, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Luxury (LCAR) at Enterprise LAX

Hi all,

I lucked into a fantastic price on a weekly rental at LAX at the end of May for a Luxury class reservation. Just wondering if anyone has any guidance as to what the fleet currently consists of in this class. I know there's the new Elite rental line that may have soaked up some of the usual LCARs, and I've also been upgraded at LAX on an FCAR rental to a G37, which I see at national is a GXAR class car, ie not an LCAR.

So, any guidance on what to expect would be fantastic if anyone knows!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 1:58 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NYNOVA
Hi all,

I lucked into a fantastic price on a weekly rental at LAX at the end of May for a Luxury class reservation. Just wondering if anyone has any guidance as to what the fleet currently consists of in this class. I know there's the new Elite rental line that may have soaked up some of the usual LCARs, and I've also been upgraded at LAX on an FCAR rental to a G37, which I see at national is a GXAR class car, ie not an LCAR.

So, any guidance on what to expect would be fantastic if anyone knows!

Can you clarify what you mean by Elite line? Never heard of this lol.

G37 is LCAR at Enterprise FYI. I've seen it before, but pass on it since it is so basic. Enterprise shares the same fleet as National, so the list is pretty similar.

LAX ran out of cars last time I tried to rent there so I would expect your LCAR selection to be very limited. Most LCARs are ATS, but you might be able to get a Lacrosse, CTS, XTS, and C250. 3/5 series are in the fleet with the 5 series being more rare.

Do not take a 300C as that is a downgrade to PCAR. Same applies to Genesis, Avalon, new Impala.

If you don't find a car you like, I would try the Santa Monica Enterprise on Wilshire Blvd. They have a huge car lot, and I saw a few 3 series and a single 5 series there last time. But like I said, call ahead to see what they have. They might pull a car from the Exotic fleet if they don't have any luxury cars available since the Exotic collection is right next door.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by kxc262; Apr 14, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.