Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-Z car rental Newark (Drivo car rental)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2014, 5:34 am
Original Poster

E-Z car rental Newark (Drivo car rental)

I rented a car at ERW (Newark Airport 408-416 Carnegie Ave Newark, NJ 07114, US) and returned it March 4th 2014. My credit card bill came and I noticed a $300 charge in addition to the $189.85 rental cost. I called the E-Z rental car (AKA Drivo) office and the person stated that the rim on the vehicle was SO damaged that the car was not completely not drivable and the entire rim had to be replaced. This is absolutely not true. We drove the car into the lot and there was no problem. After doing some research on the internet I see this is common practice with E-Z (Drivo) rent a car in Newark. The person sent me some picture of a damaged rim that was so close up that it one can not even see if it is the same car. I am quiet sure it was not my rental car as there was no damage to the car when I returned it. How annoying that I am having to waste my time dealing with this bogus claim. I have submitted a complaint and claim with my credit card company for this charge as well. Shame on you in this day and age thinking you can get away with ripping people off like this. I work for an airline and travel a lot and believe me I will never rent with E-Z rental again and will certainly spread the word about what a scam artist operation you are running. Thanks a lot for a horrible rental experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.