Wiki Posts
Search

Enterprise Upgrade Vouchers?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2014, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avis CC, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP
Enterprise Upgrade Vouchers?

I've noticed that this is the second year that I've had to call and get my upgrade vouchers 're-mailed' to me.

Hell, I'm not even sure that the re-mailed the first ones to me...

Has anyone else seen these mythical upgrade vouchers from Enterprise? I'm not really complaining (I used points for my leisure rentals at this point in time), but, I'm just curious....
Old Feb 21, 2014, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
As a "Gold" I've gotten upgrade certificates in the mail several years in a row. I've never used them because:

1. They cannot be combined with any discount or promotion. I generally use either a discount code or are using the weekend rate.

2. I normally get a free upgrade anyhow since the staff at my local location knows I'm a regular. When I'm out of town, I usually get a free upgrade anyhow, I suspect because I'm a Gold.

Bottom line is the coupons are basically useless to me. That said, I haven't gotten my "next year" coupons yet.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 3:03 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Did not receive my upgrade vouchers. Hit silver/gold last year and this year.

However, I just tell the Enterprise guys that I am gold and try to get free upgrades regardless.

Best one was booked a luxury. Not available - got PGAR Dodge Durango.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.