Wiki Posts
Search

alamo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2014, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HA PUALANI GOLD
alamo

has anyone rented from Alamo at LAS and what type of cars do they have I will be in Las Vegas the week of Feb. 3 looking for a car for 1to2 days.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 2:55 pm

I did not take note of what vehicles were in the other aisles, but I rented a full-size last weekend - picked it up Saturday afternoon - a Camry with 24,000+ miles but gas mileage was good. That was the only Camry, the rest of the full-size vehicles were only Chevy Impalas.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 8:16 pm

Question for ya...

Out of curiosity, were you were charged a deposit?

Originally Posted by Train
I did not take note of what vehicles were in the other aisles, but I rented a full-size last weekend - picked it up Saturday afternoon - a Camry with 24,000+ miles but gas mileage was good. That was the only Camry, the rest of the full-size vehicles were only Chevy Impalas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.