Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

How long does it take for China Airlines flight miles to post on Delta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2009, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, BA, DL, UA

It has been 5 days and the miles are not showing up on Delta's account. Should I worry or it's normal?
Old Jun 26, 2009, 2:02 am
Suspended

Surely a phone call to Delta would answer your question. Its common knowledge that airlines trade FF info up to one month after the flight so dont be suprised to wait for it to appear
Old Jun 29, 2009, 9:15 am

Programs: UA,DL,CZ
Originally Posted by keithwang
It has been 5 days and the miles are not showing up on Delta's account. Should I worry or it's normal?
If you want the mileage to be posted to your account quickly, you can send the document to Delta for them to manulaly credit for you.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 1:53 pm

In 2008, I flew Delta code-share flights on China Airlines from LAX to TPE and return. The out-bound flight, i.e. LAX to TPE, was credited to my Delta account within several days of the flight; however, the return flight was not credited for a few months. I ended up sending my boarding pass stub by facsimile to DELTA and the flight miles was credited within a few days.

I would suggest you do that rather than waiting for the home office of China Airlines to transmit the data.
Old Jul 5, 2009, 6:16 pm

I recently flew CI from HKG to BKK in C. The check in agent has entered the DL SM # and it appeared on the boarding pass. Miles not credited into DL SM after 3 weeks. So I faxed in my CI boarding pass and e-ticket and the miles were credited within a few days.

I'd wait another week. If still not posted, fax in your CI boarding pass and ticket to DL SM.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 12:17 pm
Suspended

My friend called Delta and got the miles posted the same day, like I said they only exchange information every month which is about right for league 2 airlines like this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.