Wiki Posts
Search

Air China 747 Seat map.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2005, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Premier Platinum
Air China 747 Seat map.

Anyone have a seat map for Air China 747? I have googled and searched this site but could't find it.

I have two biz class seats booked 982 JFK to PEK. Are upper deck 49A and 49B good seats? What's the seat configuration for biz class?

Thanks!!
Old Nov 22, 2005, 1:40 am

Programs: UA: 1K MM, Marriott Ambassador, Platinum IHG. Diamond: Hilton. Silver: Delta & Hyatt
All seats on Air China aircraft are pretty much the same and I would say that CA Business class seats are not that great as sometimes they use the Int'l 747's for Domestic routes. Dont expect IFE or great IFE and the food is pretty at times and at other times can be quite good. I dont know the seat numbers but I like upstairs as the noise level on CA flights is definately less than downstairs.
-UFFA
Old Nov 22, 2005, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Premier Platinum
The CA JFK to PEK flight have new style C and F class since July according to its web. I expect C seats similar to LH new style C. There's IFE in C an F as well.

http://www.airchina.com.cn/en/class/index.htm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.