New Air China Biz and First

Old Jul 11, 05, 12:07 am
Original Poster

New Air China Biz and First

I saw this today while looking for flights online. Seems like they are trying to upgrade for the olympics. If this is what its gonna be like I'd rather fly them to Beijing/Shanghai than UA...a sad commentary about UA! Anyhow...it says subject to approval...whatever that means.

Here is the link:
http://www.yoee.com/static/CAAdv.asp...dysqgasgszsmwa
Old Jul 11, 05, 3:36 am

Don't be too excited about that, since it will take them most likely up to the Olypics in 2008 to upgrade all their long-haul aircraft (which is IMO urgently needed, because the seats in C are not better than Eco-Plus standard, and even in F they are far from having flat beds).

I read that they will start with two reconfigured aircrafts (first LHR and second FRA) in the second half of this year for testing purpose, only.
Old Jul 14, 05, 9:49 pm

Air China already has one of its Jumbos 'installed' with new First & Business Class facilities, I believe the aircraft rego is B2445, which mainly serves Beijing-New York non-stop service nowadays.

Cheers.
Old Sep 25, 05, 2:48 pm
RJ

New Business Class seats on LAX flights?

Originally Posted by CARNOC
Air China already has one of its Jumbos 'installed' with new First & Business Class facilities, I believe the aircraft rego is B2445, which mainly serves Beijing-New York non-stop service nowadays.

Cheers.

Is there any update on the status of updating the aircraft that serve LAX?
Old Sep 29, 05, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mtresc
I read that they will start with two reconfigured aircrafts (first LHR and second FRA) in the second half of this year for testing purpose, only.
All of the ads I've seen for the new seats focus on NY.
Old Nov 1, 05, 4:02 pm

Programs: MP Platinum
Wow. Looks like a good use for miles!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: