Airasia's wrong debit?!

Old Apr 12, 2005, 2:31 am
Original Poster

Angry Airasia's wrong debit?!

Good day, everybody.
I would like to report this to all of you not to be faced with the same case as mine.

I booked my flight to KUL(Kuala lumpur) from MCM(Macau) via Airasia's web. After booking my flight, I checked the tax and the surcharge I paid. The small window showed like this.
---
Airport tax MOP120.00 (MOP is the currency unit of Macau)
Insurance Surcharge MOP11.00
Administation Fee MOP18.00
---
I heard from a staff working at the agent that the airport tax decrease last year. So to confirm the tax at Macau airport, I checked their web.
http://www.macau-airport.com/en/h02/...charges_04.php

It shows MOP90!!!
How come Airasia charged more?? Now I am negociating with Airasia on how to get refund of the difference.

If you have the booking with Airasia, I would like to suggest you to check your payment about the airport tax.

Oh my god, what a horrible experience! Is there any airline to debit the tax wrongly?? because it is Airasia, then it happened?
Old Apr 12, 2005, 9:58 pm
nlp

Did you call them?
Old Apr 13, 2005, 3:12 am
Suspended

Programs: None Whatsoever
My ex travel agent (travel.com.au) routinely "estimates" (ie overcharges) on taxes and charges.

It's a nice little earner, but in my opinion it's dishonest.
Old Apr 13, 2005, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nlp
Did you call them?
Yes, I did it...And I sent my e-mail showing the web of Macau Airport........

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.