What is Boeing Signature Interior (on new CI 744?)

Old Nov 10, 2004, 4:26 am
Original Poster

What is Boeing Signature Interior (on new CI 744?)

Anyone have info on what is Boeing Signature Interior, I have never heard this term?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Newsrelase
Boeing Unveils China Airlines 747-400 in Distinctive Livery

YEAR 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000

The newest Boeing 747-400 is shown after being removed from the company’s Everett, Wash., paint facility. Destined for delivery to Taiwan-based China Airlines, the 747-400 featured an exciting and unique promotional paint scheme. Combining Boeing’s new dynamic blue-and-white livery with China Airlines’ traditional plum blossom on the tail of the airplane, the special design symbolizes the great relationship between the two companies. The airplane is the first 747-400 with the Boeing Signature Interior, providing unrivaled comfort for the airline’s passengers. China Airlines is taking delivery of the new airplane in December

Old Nov 10, 2004, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA Silver, HH Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by inlandrev
Anyone have info on what is Boeing Signature Interior, I have never heard this term?
The Boeing Signature Interior is the interior commonly found on the 777s and some of the newer 767s and 747-400s.

You can read some more about it here:
http://www.boeing.com/commercial/new...7interior.html
Old Nov 11, 2004, 3:08 pm

Is this news item recent? I was under the impression that Boeing has been configuring 747's with the 777 style interior for some time now.

I know, at least, that some airlines have retrofitted their existing 747 bins with 777 style bins.
Old Nov 12, 2004, 4:18 am

Some, if not all 744ERs have the new-style overhead bins, like this QF aircraft:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=374225

Don't know if and how the signature interior is different from that, we might have to wait till the plane's delivery?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.