Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Showers at MAS lounge in KLIA?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2003, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Showers at MAS lounge in KLIA?

We are getting in from LAX to KL on Business Class and have a few hour layover. Are their showers in lounge to freshen up at KLIA?
Old May 26, 2003, 6:01 pm

Yes, showers in all MAS lounges in KLIA.
Old May 26, 2003, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by monahos:
Yes, showers in all MAS lounges in KLIA.</font>
Are there seperate lounges for First vs. Business class?
Old May 26, 2003, 7:00 pm

The international lounges have F and C sections, which share some facilities, such as the Internet terminals. The staff at the entrance will direct you to the appropriate half. KLM elites get directed to the C section.

The main differences are the food (limited buffet in C, sit-down service in F), and lack of crowds in the F half.

The domestic lounge (past immigration) does not have such a partition, and has much better food than the int'l C lounge.
Old May 27, 2003, 5:31 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by monahos:
The domestic lounge (past immigration) does not have such a partition, and has much better food than the int'l C lounge.</font>
Really? I was there last year when doing domestic flights within MY and thought the food was pretty bad.
Old May 27, 2003, 10:39 pm
trd

Programs: DL Platinum; Hyatt Diamond
The First Class lounge is fantastic -- bedrooms, as well as showers. you can't stay overnight, but you can spend all day. Food is great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.