Wiki Posts
Search

Scoot customer service and call centre

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2022, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MM, Krisflyer, QFF, VFF
Scoot customer service and call centre

Not yet booked a flight but have some booking questions so I decided to try to talk to a live person (Scooter):

- Online website chat requires a form to be completed, which is broken and cannot be submitted successfully, meaning it cannot put me in a queue to speak with a live agent (FAIL);
- Facebook chat has a number of annoying prompts, ultimately cannot speak with a person due to the number of prompts failing which cannot forward me to a live chat (FAIL);
- Picking up the phone and calling Scoot, after being on hold for exactly 2 hours the call drops, assuming the call centre has a hard limit of 2 hours imposed on inbound calls (FAIL)

They are not making it easy. From this experience I gather there is no cx at all offered by the airline. If I book I would need to hope for the best as ultimately there would be no way for me to contact Scoot if the flight doesn't go to plan.
Old May 22, 2022, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by davidj1
Not yet booked a flight but have some booking questions so I decided to try to talk to a live person (Scooter):

- Online website chat requires a form to be completed, which is broken and cannot be submitted successfully, meaning it cannot put me in a queue to speak with a live agent (FAIL);
- Facebook chat has a number of annoying prompts, ultimately cannot speak with a person due to the number of prompts failing which cannot forward me to a live chat (FAIL);
- Picking up the phone and calling Scoot, after being on hold for exactly 2 hours the call drops, assuming the call centre has a hard limit of 2 hours imposed on inbound calls (FAIL)

They are not making it easy. From this experience I gather there is no cx at all offered by the airline. If I book I would need to hope for the best as ultimately there would be no way for me to contact Scoot if the flight doesn't go to plan.
I think you've got too higher expectations. Scoot is a low cost carrier and customer service is not a strong point of any low cost carrier (in fact most full service airlines like Singapore Airlines and Qantas are also struggling to answer peoples calls).

I also think you're being unreasonable calling them just to ask "some booking questions". Their documentation is rather detailed but if you can't find what you're looking for then you can always leave an email via their website. Long wait times are not helped by non urgent things like calling to ask questions.

Feel free to ask some of your questions here and perhaps the community can help instead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.