Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Waiting for a refund since Feb 2021 from Fiji Air

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2022, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Waiting for a refund since Feb 2021 from Fiji Air

I am waiting for a refund from Fiji Air for almost a year. I reached out to DOT back in May 2021 and I was told they forwarded the complaint to Fiji. I was advised to reach back to DOT if no answer was received. After almost 6 months, DOT responded stating they are now forcing Fiji to respond and refund my money.
What happens if Fiji Air doesn't respond?
Old Jan 10, 2022, 8:41 am

Programs: AC *SE, Westjet PLAT, UA Prem, Alaska MVP, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Did you try to charge back to your credit card.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 11:34 pm

Programs: airponts
Originally Posted by FlyingFreeYupie
I am waiting for a refund from Fiji Air for almost a year. I reached out to DOT back in May 2021 and I was told they forwarded the complaint to Fiji. I was advised to reach back to DOT if no answer was received. After almost 6 months, DOT responded stating they are now forcing Fiji to respond and refund my money.
What happens if Fiji Air doesn't respond?
Did you get a refund yet? i am still waiting for a refund from December. Have tried emailing them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.